Oh no... You're too late for this deal on PlumDeals.ie!
Subscribe to our daily email so you never miss another deal on PlumDeals.ie!
Reading Eggs for Kids only EUR 25, normally EUR 50 Enjoy a 12 Month Subscription of Learning to Read fun with little ones!
- Easy online sign-up
- Good for different aged kids together.
- Fun for the Family
You can redeem your voucher online at www.readingeggs.co.uk , just follow these 4 easy steps
- Click on the 'Parents click here' box to set up account or if an existing customer just log in with username and password.
- Activate your account and add your child, if an existing customer simply skip this step.
- Type in your Plumdeals voucher code in 'Have a promo?' box at the top.
- Click on 'Start reading' to begin the learning and the fun!!
The Fine PrintExpires Dec 26, 2012 11:00 PM
- Suitable for kids aged 3 - 13 years.
- 1 voucher required per child.
- 1 voucher per redemption.
- May be used over multiple visits.
- Not valid for commercial or school redemption.
- New registrations will receive a 14 day free trial in addition to a one year subscription.
- Any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01173600248
€25.00No Longer Available
- You Save
Reading Eggs makes learning to read interesting and engaging for children, with great online reading games and activities.
And it really works!
Children love the games, songs, golden eggs and other rewards which, along with feeling proud of their reading, really motivate children to keep exploring and learning.
Your children can start reading now – just click the ‘free trial’ button to get started!
Hi, I just wanted to congratulate the Reading Eggs team on such a wonderful product. Earlier this year, my 3 year old daughter was pestering me to teach her to read and I had no idea where to start. I found your book pack in a local bookstore and haven’t looked back. After 4 months, she’s now on the 4th map and loving every minute of it. She gets such a sense of satisfaction every time she gets a new critter, and I love seeing her eyes light up when she knows that she can read a book by herself. Thank you again! Without reading eggs, I’m not sure what I would have done for the next 2 years before she’s allowed to go to school! Sinead, Cork City.
My child has a significant language delay resulting in very poor expressive language. He was extremely behind his 1st class when we moved from the U.S to Dublin in June. Since doing Reading Eggs he has learnt all his letter sounds and has almost caught up with his class in the sight words. It has been great as he seems to learn easier from visual activities and the program has really given him more confidence. Thankyou. Sadhb, Ranelagh.
Let's face it folk, getting dark early and the chorus of "THERE'S NUTTIN TO DO" is in the post for all of us!
So you might as well have them learning a bit if they are going to be looking at a screen, be it the flat screen you wish you could turn on but 'it's not 9 o'clock yet' or a computer!
Reading Eggs is great fun for everyone involved, give it a lash!
Today's Main Deals
- See all Deals